Sunday 9 October 2011

'What are they like inside'


This was the other idea of my headline. 
People tend to not to put their curtains on at night as you can even see inside of their house clearer than day time.  During the day the sunlight illuminates outside houses as opposed to night time. 



London is one of the biggest metropolitan cities. one day I was on the bus in central London and was a bit shocked by having listened other languages in the english spoken country. Thousands foreign people are living in very english houses, So I questioned myself  that ' would those houses not have their cultural atmosphere?" I went  into  several foreign family houses to investigate inside of their house. This picture is one of the houses that I went to, They are very religious indian family have been living in London for more than 20 years. I could clearly see that they still have got their own cultural character. 

Again no contexts.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment