Thursday 31 March 2011

Pick Me UP - workshop



Me and Hannah went to see Pick Me Up show last week, basically it is the contemporary graphic arts fair. It was a way worth going to see the exhibition than I thought. We had so much fun editing a book with typography collage and drawing a robot with stamping typefaces. It was like going back to Being Original. However, I was seeking some graphic design works that I have been learning & attempting to do at Kingston Uni. But the pieces of works that we are doing now, would never exist in the industry. What I thought was when Kingston students become being able to combine the method of thinking process and the technic of designing a good piece of work, this will just produce such great, brilliant designers. 
The sunny bright day & brill exhibition & worth thought made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment